ROFU Fail Secure Electric Lock Strike - Left Hand
For commercial, new and retrofit uses
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.5 (1-1/4" x 4-7/8") fit cutout specification A 115.1 (with slight jamb modification)
- Stainless steel - Made in the USA
- 12 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Frame type: Hollow metal or aluminum jamb
- Corrosion – Resistant Housing and Moving Parts
- Tamper Strength of 1700 pounds
- Latch Opening is Below Center Line (BCL) and opening starts 3/8" below center line
- Cycle Test of 500,000 cycles
- Keeper depth of 5/8", maximum latch projection possible with 1/8" of door/frame clearance 3/4"
- Strike depth of 1.50" overall
The ROFU Electric Fail Secure Lock Strike is 12 Vac / 12 Vdc and is mountable in hollow metal or aluminum jamb. The lock features a corrosion-resistant housing and moving parts and is tamper proof up to 1700 pounds.